We want it to be easy for you to connect to services. Our team is here to serve you.
- Helps with enrollment for available services including Healthy Start.
- Gathers information about your health, your medical provider and other details to create a Plan of Safe Care for you and your baby.
- Connects you to supports and treatment as needed.
- Coordinates in the hospital after your baby is born and helps mother or caregiver develop a Plan of Safe Care.
- Helps ensure a pediatrician will follow up with your baby.
- Makes a referral for early intervention as an extra support for your baby’s development.
Community Health Nurses
Community Health Nurses |Before, During & After Pregnancy
- Works with family members to update the Plan of Safe Care for you and your baby.
- Meets with mother and baby in the hospital and at home weekly.
- Provides supportive information about what to expect as you make decisions for you and your baby